Happy New Year beautiful people!
My favorite holiday is New Year’s because it’s a clear opportunity to reflect and renew. The new year is an opportunity to let go of what holds you back to make room for abundant opportunities. Take a moment today to embrace all that has happened in 2013 and to also express gratitude for all that has brought you to this very moment, then set your intention for 2014.
1) What is your overall focus for 2014? (Choose one word)
2) What do you want to let go of, starting today?
3) What is something you have always wanted to do? Make a specific plan towards accomplishing it in 2014.
4) Set at least one goal for the following areas in your life:
- spiritual health
- physical health
- emotional health
5) Make sure your goals are SMART goals (Drucker, 1954)
6) Create a specific PLAN for your goals. Make sure your plan includes what you can do starting TODAY as well as specific steps guiding you to the finish line.
Mahalo for reading! May you experience infinite peace, blessings, and prosperity now and in 2014!
*photo courtesy of fireworkfactoryoutlet.com and Google images. SMART idea attributed to Peter Drucker in Management by Objectives in The Practice of Management, 1954